Thomas Personal Profile Analysis
Experienced job-seekers can sell themselves, however, their personal qualities do not necessarily match your vacancy requirements.
Thomas PPA identifies the following:
- work behaviour patterns
- stress response
- strengths and weaknesses
- improvement areas
The PPA System is characterized by high precision (88.5%) and does not permit to give socially predictable answers.
If a candidate fails to get along with your team, tension and conflict may arise.
- Thomas PPA identifies the work style suitable for a candidate and helps to match it with that of the management and other team members.
Certain working environment can be demotivating for a candidate. This may lead to poor performance or quick termination of the employment contract.
- The Thomas test helps to identify motivators. It shows how a candidate is influenced by competition, stress situations, etc.
- The test also reveals whether a candidate has leadership qualities. It helps to define which tasks can be managed by such candidate.
Thomas PPA for Existing Employees:
- Reduced performance — analyse demotivators.
- Frequent conflicts between team members — identify competing approaches to work.
- Appointment of a new manager — identify the right approach to every team member.
Other Advantages of Thomas PPA:
- Based on one PPA questionnaire, various reports can be generated. They highlight leadership qualities, motivators, needs for training, or recommended interview questions.
- A candidate can take the test in his or her native language, and the language of the report is chosen by the employer.
- The test is adapted for Russia.
how Thomas PPA System can increase the efficiency of your team!.