Largest international dairy products producer
- Managing product development part for several projects, lead technical part of product development and product launch implementing best practices and GOOSE methodology.
- Product designing to satisfy consumer needs and to meet Best practices and food safety requirements.
- Searching for new technology solution (together with Inno Techno team) for new consumer needs to enter new category (technology scouting
- eg UHT or fermented plant based products).
- Leading pilot & Industrial tests design and technology development (together with Inno Techo team and technology experts).
- Developing product and process specification, leading risk assessment procedure in accordance with GOOSE process requirement
- Higher education (chemistry, biology, food or biotechnology).
- Min 2-3 years of professional experience in R&I food FMCG or B2B
- Expertise in fermented technologies (at least 3 sub categories) and raw materials.
- Innovative way of thinking.
- Project management skills, be able to understand technological and industrial aspect of the project.
- Flexibility (quick & positive reaction on changing situation), excellent communication skills, easy to learn, active with power to push the project, result oriented.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!