Logistics and Transportation
Apply for this job
International logistics company is lokiing for a Finance Analyst.
- Retrieve information from accounting system, check its reasonability and correct cost centers allocation;
- Prepare monthly and year-end management reports;
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial and operational KPI’s reports;
- Support departments in budgeting process, collect and consolidate data from departments, check its reasonability, consolidate the budget on cost center basis;
- Participate in forecast preparation;
- Participate in preparation of a report related to goods sale and purchase (actual/plan variances);
- Prepare various financial analyses on demand
- Reconciliation of Management Reporting, Accounting Reporting and International reporting;
- Higher education (finance education).
- Previous experience
- minimum 1 year in finance area.
- Good Excel skills
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!