Our client, one of the leading scientific and technological companies in healthcare, life sciences and high-tech materials, opens the position of a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. The principal objective of this position is to provide regulatory support by driving, managing and coordinating regulatory projects.
· Manage and complete State registrations for Chemicals, EAC declaring procedures for food, low-voltage equipment, licensing in MINPROMTORG, FSTEC and any other related activities;
· Drive, manage and coordinate registration/declaration/exemption letters and licensing activities;
· Build and increasing network with authorized distributors;
· Provide policy direction and guidance for import activities to product management, customer excellence, field services, supply chain and authorized distributors;
· Closely work with global/regional regulatory surveillance and advocacy team and regulatory subject matter experts;
· Define processes to implement regulatory needs and requirements;
· Effectively manage of regulatory support for Life Science products;
· Provide regulatory support to marketing, sales and customers.
· At least 2-3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs;
· Higher education in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or related Science/Engineering background, Pharmacy, Standardization, Certification, Regulatory;
· Working experience in a global, matrix environment;
· Proven knowledge of laws and regulations in chemicals, pharmaceutical, medical devices, IVDs, electrical equipment, reference materials and biologics;
· Advanced in English;
· Proficient in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Project).
· Competitive salary;
· Medical insurance, travel insurance;
· Mobile allowance;
· Meal allowance.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!