HR Director Russia and CIS
With a reputable international company owning manufacturing sites in Russia
Being a key HR Business partner within the region you will contribute to the achievement of the company business objectives by providing professional support in all HR areas.
You will be a member of Management team and directly report to General Manager (Russia).
· Being an integral member of the Leadership team to develop, align and adjust HR strategies to meet current and future business needs;
· Support, inform and coach management and employees on HR topics
· Drive improvement of employee engagement, culture and values;
· Contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuously improve processes, systems and technology, measurement practices, and metrics reporting for HR;
· Manage full cycle of HR activities in Russia;
· HR related budgeting;
· To increase employee performance by training and development of employees
· Lead HR team.
· Higher University Degree, preferably in HRM, Psychology, Economics or Business Administration;
· 3-5 years of HR management experience with an international manufacturing company;
· Understanding of production environment;
· Excellent knowledge of Russian Labor code;
· Belarus and Kazakhstan Labor knowledge is highly desirable
· Good knowledge of Change Management
· Good knowledge of SAP and MS-Office;
· Knowledge about Lean Management;
· Fluent English or German, both written and oral is a must;
· Good leadership skills and people management experience;
Ready to travel.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!