Nadezhda Styazhkina joined Antal in 2016.
She has spent over 14 years working in recruitment in Russian and international companies and over 3 years in trainings and coaching. She holds degrees in economics and linguistics, as well as certificates in HR records keeping and e-commerce.
Nadezhda's departments work with companies engaged in hardware and software production, software implementation, IT consulting, audit, telecom services, e-sales, and other digital services. Her teams are a global Antal division which takes consulting and recruitment projects related to cutting-edge technologies (DL, AI, AR/VR, cybersecurity, etc).
Key areas of expertise:
- Methods and principles of hiring and personnel adaptation, assessment, and development in the following sectors: IT, telecom, Internet and e-commerce, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, equipment manufacturers, banking;
- Holding personnel assessments and workshops;
- Transformational coaching;
- Labour market trends;
- Hiring mid-level and senior managers;
- Relocation projects.
- Each year, Nadezhda achieves a personal goal of taking at least 3 further education or personal development courses – ranging from transformational coaching and design thinking to e-business fundamentals and sommelier courses;
- Nadezhda is a certified coach and master of the Enneagram;
- She has taught business Russian as a foreign language for top managers of international companies located in Russia.