International FMCG production company is looking for
HR Business partner (manufacturing)/ HR Plant Manager
- Manage full cycle of HR activities (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations, etc.) ;
- Yearly hiring plan in accordance with manning table;
- Managing recruitment and adaptation issues, developing succession planning;
- Develop HR policies based on markets’ regulation Russian legislation.
- Consult with the company’s Business Leaders on any employee-related legal questions;
- Drive improvement of employee engagement, culture and values;
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and continuously improve processes, systems and technology, measurement practices, and metrics reporting for HR;
- HR-related budgeting.
- Higher University Degree, preferably in HRM, Law or Economics;
- Understanding of production environment and 3 + years experience as HR-Generalist/HR BP in trade and production international companies;
- Comprehensive knowledge of 1C8.2;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian Labor code;
- Relevant experience in production environment( knowledge of shift schedules, summation of working hours, special evaluation of working places)
- Experience in C&B, Recruitment, Personnel Development;
- Business processes awareness, cross functional interaction, developed influencing skills;
- English Upper -intermediate level.
The company offers:
Challenging professional tasks, vibrant and people-oriented corporate culture, as well as career development opportunities
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!