Our client, an international pharmaceutical company specializing in neurology, ophthalmology and dermatology, opens the position of a Quality Control Manager.
· Overall responsibility for development and implementation of the Quality Management System;
· Maintain and lead QMS processes;
· Provide expertize on quality and compliance, provide input and support for the local Quality Strategies;
· Leading QA issues at local and CIS level;
· Development of GDP activities through the affiliate activities;
· Follow and implement all quality compliance requirements, participate in Critical Action Committees;
· Maintenance, updating and concluding QAA with vendors (GxP)
· RU GMP-inspections process owner;
· Budget owner, rational planning of activities;
· Reporting at local and global levels (QPI, performance plans, implementation of Site Quality Plans);
· Management of 2 subordinates
· 5 years’ experience working in the Quality Assurance field, experience working with international standards and practices (GxP processes);
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering , Pharmaceutical, chemical technological education or equivalent;
· Deep expertise and knowledge of pharmaceutical local regulations in Russia regarding circulation of medical products and MD;
· People management background;
· Proven experience in development and implementation of QMS;
· Understanding of GMP, GDP, and ISO requirements and the mechanisms to influence, as well as, successful interactions with regulatory agencies;
· Fluent in Russian and English.
· Competitive salary;
· Medical insurance, travel insurance;
· Company car;
· Mobile allowance.
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!