Our client is one of the world leaders in creating, manufacturing special chemistry.
- Lead and manage a team of technical service engineers;
- Planning and execution of all technical service in the region of FSU;
- Collaborate within a global Technical Service organization. Support other regions as required;
- Collaborate with sales functions of business unit catalysts;
- Provide technical support to users of catalysts; take responsibility for all on-site post-sale activities such as catalyst loading supervision, catalyst pre-treatments, plant-start up, trouble-shooting;
- Evaluate plant operating data using proprietary computer tools;
- Prepare new plant designs and catalyst recommendations;
- Direct communication with catalyst clients and engineering companies.
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering, Process Technology or comparable education. Alternate degrees such as Chemistry or a related science will be considered with relevant work experience;
- Min. 5 years of work experience in the field Refinery, Petrochemical or Chemical processes, experience in Process -Engineering / Plant Process Technology in the field of Oil & Gas application;
- Knowledge of chemical processes/reactors and typical unit operations;
- Tech service experience to the chemical, petrochemical, or refinery industry required;
- Excellent computer skills required (MS Office, SAP, CRM), experience with computer simulation packages desired.
- Prior experience in plant data evaluation, troubleshooting is desired;
- Fulfilling the job duties requires to work outside of regular hours such as weekends or night shifts. It further needs the flexibility to travel, sometimes for extended durations to plant sites;
- Must have excellent oral and written communication both in person and on the phone;
- Required language fluency in Russian and English.
- Employment according Labor Code of RF;
- Full time permanent employment;
- Base salary on market level;
- Annual bonus,
- Voluntary Medical Insurance (DMS).
Every day we receive a large number of responses, unfortunately, we are able to contact only the candidates whose profile best suits the requirements of the vacancy. Get the answer may, within two weeks. We wish you success in finding a new job!